Canadian Travel Insurance
If you are planning to go on vacation and you are not sure how you can protect the cost of immediate medical assistance you may need? Don’t worry; you can purchase Travel Insurance for Canadians, if you are taking a trip outside your province of residence.
Once you have decided to get a Travel Insurance plan to protect your finances while you are on a trip, it is the perfect time to start learning about the coverage benefits that the Canadian travel insurance providers have to offer.
Please note that each Canadian Travel Insurance plan has its own special features and eligibility requirements that do not apply for other policies. In order to view a full list of coverage details, please refer to the Policy Wording for a travel insurance plan of your interest.
The summary of travel insurance benefits below outlines ONLY medical emergency coverage for Canadian residents available from all the plans we offer you.
- Medical Emergency Treatment
- Services of a Physician
- Hospital Confinement
- Ambulance Transportation
- Prescription Drugs
- Dental Repair / Dental Pain Relief
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Evacuation / Repatriation
- Bedside Companion / Family Insurance
- Paramedical Services of Chiropractor, Osteopath, etc.
- Meals and Accommodation
- Subsistence Allowance / Hospital Allowance
- Vehicle Return
- Cremation / Burial
Some of the Medical Emergency Travel Insurance plans have unique benefits that are not available with any other insurance policy. Please contact our Insurance Advisors to learn more about these plans.
This includes special features such as:
- Identity Fraud Recovery
- Pet Return
- Trip Break Benefit (Return home without terminating your coverage)
- Return and Escort of Children / Child Care
- Eyeglasses Replacement
- Return of Baggage and Personal Belongings
For a detailed coverage description please read the Policy Wording for your chosen insurance plan, which can be downloaded using the button in our Travel Insurance Calculator.
As we have already mentioned, Health Insurance for Travelling Canadians or, as it is commonly known, Travel health Insurance can be upgraded with a Non-medical emergency coverage raider, which is offered by some of the Canadian insurance companies we work with.
You may also purchase non-medical travel emergency insurance without health coverage, if you think that you do not need additional protection for your finances.
Here is the summary of optional non-medical emergency benefits:
- All Inclusive Travel Packages: Worldwide /USA/Canada
- Trip Cancellation & Trip interruption
- Enhanced Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Damage/ Loss / Delay of Baggage
- Cruise Travel Packages
- Protection of a Rental Vehicle
- Documents Replacement
- Flight or Travel Accidents
Our Location To Serve
Travel Insurance Brampton
Travel Insurance Whitby
Travel Insurance Toronto
Travel Insurance North York
Travel Insurance Mississauga
Travel Insurance Scarborough
Disclaimer: Clients are suggested to read policy wording for full details and exclusions of the policy they are purchasing.